We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years and we were ranked #10 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You’ll Do:
The Product Line Manager will help make the mortgage process radically simple by driving the strategy to remove the need to collect documents from our clients and instead rely on Client-authorized, secure data sharing. Where we cannot eradicate document collection completely, the Product Line Manager will focus on finding new ways to capture, index, and re-image documentation while repurposing data so that the process is 50% more efficient than it is today.
Are you innovative, ambitious, enthusiastic and team-oriented? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
• Research and initiate new and existing global business / product opportunities from an understanding of the financial services and document & data automation (imaging, classification, extraction and validation) industries and their clients
• Drive discovery of client and business needs and pain points, understand problem size, outline potential offerings / solutions, business models and unique value propositions
• Set overall enterprise business strategy around data and documents
• Be a key subject matter expert both internally and externally participating in company, industry, technology and government forums
• Lead business case development and direct the product roadmaps to match business growth goals and objectives
• Incorporate best practices to improve existing organizational methods and processes
• Work with Enterprise Architects to guide solution design activities including the design of workflows as it relates to area of responsibility
• Advise IT management and relevant business teams regarding the direction of IT data automation projects, systems, applications and 3rd party data providers
• Act as the key contact between product management, technology, banking and operations coordinating details of programs and features throughout the organization
• Ensure alignment with the Go to Market / launch process
• Define, track and report on product line success metrics and goals
• Bachelor’s degree; an MBA with an Engineering background is highly preferred
• Minimum of five years data strategy and product experience; technical aptitude for hardware, software and user experience benchmarking
• Ability to develop and sell ideas through creative and innovative presentations
• Is a big-picture thinker who can identify key questions, connect the dots, perform analyses and recommend high-impact actions to drive growth opportunities
• Has an entrepreneurial passion and deep curiosity
• Ability to travel 10% – 25%
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010–2016 Primary Mortgage Origination and 2014–2016 Primary Mortgage Servicer StudiesSM. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 4,666 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July–August 2016. 2016 Servicing based on 5,922 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March–April 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the second largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S., according to National Mortgage News, Quarter 2, 2016.